Shwezigon pagoda is situated in Nyaung Oo. The name "Shwezigon" derives from Pali word “Jeyya_Bhumi”, “Jeyya” means “Victory” and “Bumi” means Land or the country, “the land of the victory”. Shwezigon is solid, cylindrical structure resting on three square terraces in the width of (160) feet and the height of (160) feet, which was built by King Anawrahta (A.D 1044 -1077) and completed by King Kyanzittha (A.D.1084-1113). It is the prototype of Myanmar Stupas. As it enshrined sacred relics of the Buddha Frontal bone, collarbone and a tooth, people believe that Shwezigon is the most venerated pagoda in Bagan.