There is a stone pillar, which was dedicated to his mother, inscribed with the meritorious deeds of Prince Razakumar and his feelings towards his father, King Kyanzittha. This stone pillar is known as Myazedi Inscriptions or Razakumar Inscription. This was inscribed in 1113, is the oldest surviving inscription in Myanmar.
Prince Razakumar was the son of King Kyanzitthar and had a lawful right to be the king’s successor. But the father King Kyanzitthar didn't know he had a son until after he had already crowned his grandson. Prince Razakumar ended up living his whole life as just as a prince.
When Prince Razakumar’s mother, the former queen died, he donated all of his mother's jewelry and three villages to build a temple, named “Gu Byauk Gyi” in 1113. He engraved the following stone inscription near the temple. In the 19th century, the pagoda called “Myazedi” was built in the precincts of the Gu Byauk Gyi temple. “Myazedi” inscription is a common name after this pagoda.
The Myazedi stone inscription is well-known among most locals. It was engraved in four languages - Myanmar, Mon, Pali, and Pyu - on four sides of the stone. It was inscribed into the UNESCO Memory of the World Register in 2015.